TENDLI WITH COCONUT CURRY is very delicious curry.This curry will be in dry form.This is another simple dry curry. .We will add grated coconut in the curry,which gives excellent coconut flavor to the curry.It goes well with rice.
- Tendli – 15-20 big in size
- Coconut pieces – 10 small
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly Powder – spoon (as per your taste)
- Oil – 3tbsp
- Water – 1/4th Cup
- Wash and cut the tendli into small pieces (as shown in pic).
- Take a mixy add some coconut pieces and grind them.(without any water)
- Now heat a kadai or mini cooker on stove ,add oil after oil gets heated then add tendli, salt & chilly powder and fry for 1 min.
- Now add grated coconut and fry for few seconds.
- Now cover with lid and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
This curry goes very well with rice or chapatis.
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water(more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until tendli pieces gets cooked.