MEAL MAKER MASALA GRAVY CURRY is very delicious curry. When you are bored to have regular curries then try this curry it is very tasty. When there are no vegetable at home, we can prepare this curry it is so simple and delicious 🙂 . It goes well with rice/rotis.
- Meal maker – 25 no
- Onions – 2 medium
- Cashews – 8 – 10
- Cardamom – 2 pods
- Cinnamon – 1 small stick
- Cloves – 3
- Coriander seeds -1/4th tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/4th tbsp
- Shahjeera – 1/4th tbsp
- Salt -1 ½ – 1¾thtbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1- 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Poppy seeds – 1/4th tbsp
- Oil – 4tbsp
- Water – 1/4th – ½ cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4th tbsp
- Wash and soak the meal makers for at least 30 mins.
- Take a mixy jar add cashew nuts, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, poppy seeds, cardamom, salt, chilly powder, cloves, turmeric powder, shahjeera, onions and make them into fine paste with the help of water.
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai, add oil then add cardamom & cinnamon & fry for few seconds.
- Now add above gravy and fry until it oozes out oil from its surrounding.
- Now add the soaked meal makers and fry for few seconds.
- Now add water and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
Enjoy this tasty and mouth watering masala gravy curry with rotis or rice.
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water (more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until meal maker pieces gets cooked.