meal maker curry has very simple process & taste is ultimate. meal maker gravy is an indian side dish which goes well with chapathi, rice, roti or poori. showing this meal maker recipe with step by step photos. We can say this soya chunks curry recipe is one of the healthy recipes. i will prepare regularly this mealmaker curry because it is my favorite and has very simple process to prepare.
meal maker curry
Every one must try this meal maker curry because meal maker is a good source of protein. Kids too enjoy this meal maker recipe. Soak meal maker or soya chunks in water at least 30 min, so that they will cook perfectly.
meal maker recipe
Soya Chunks contain more protein than protein found in wheat, egg, milk and meat. meal maker gravy will goes very well with rice / roti/ briyani / dal rice. if you want some richness to the dish just add some cashews when preparing masala for meal maker.
soya chunks masala recipe
MEAL MAKER CURRY
try other different meal maker recipes.
looking for other indian curries then check
long green brinjal curry
potato curry with coconut masala
potato masala curry with baby potatoes
capsicum curry with almond powder
drumstick kaju curry
gutti vankaya kura
The given measurements in the meal maker curry perfectly suits for 2 people, just double the ingredient quantity for more people.
how to make meal maker curry
Print Prep time 10 mins Cook time 10 mins Total time 20 mins meal maker curry recipe has very simple process & taste is ultimate. meal maker gravy is an indian side dish which goes well with rice or roti or poori. showing meal maker recipe with step by step photos. We can say this soya chunks curry recipe is one of the healthy recipes. Author: Lakshmi Recipe type: Curries Cuisine: Indian Serves: 2 people Ingredients
meal maker curry | meal maker recipe | meal maker gravy for chapathi
- 1.meal maker or soya chunks– 25 NO
- 2.onions- 3 MEDIUM
- 3.coriander seeds – ½ TBSP
- 4.cumin seeds – ½ TBSP
- 5.salt -1 ½ – 1¾THTBSP(AS PER YOUR TASTE)
- 6.chilly powder – 1- 1 ½ TBSP(AS PER YOUR TASTE)
- 7.turmeric powder- ¼TH TBSP
- 8.oil – 3TBSP
- 9.water – ¼TH – ½ C
- Wash and soak the meal makers for at least 30 mins..
- Take a mixy jar add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, onions and make them into fine paste with the help of water.
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai, add oil then add above gravy and fry until it oozes out oil from its surrounding.
- Now add the soaked meal makers and fry for few seconds.
- Now add water and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- enjoy meal maker curry recipe.
Notes If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water (more than ½ glass).
You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until meal maker pieces gets cooked. Nutrition Information Serving size: 2 people Calories: 40 3.5.3229
how to make meal maker recipe with step by step photos
Note on meal maker gravy
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water (more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until meal maker pieces gets cooked.
- after meal maker gets cooked and water evaporated fry the curry for few seconds and switch off the flame.
Recipe Name MEAL MAKER RECIPE, MEAL MAKER CURRY, SOYA CHUNKS CURRY Author Name Lakshmi Published On 2017-10-20 Preparation Time 00H20M Cook Time 00H05M Total Time 00H25M Average Rating 6 Review(s) Based on