SABUDANA PAKODA is very delicious snack. We will prepare this pakodas with rice flour & sabudana. We can say this is a good alternative for regular pakoda . Once you made this pakodas, you will prepare regularly. We can have this pakodas as a breakfast / snack.
- Sabudana -1/2 cup
- Rice flour -1/2 cup
- Salt -1 ½ tbsp(as per your taste)
- Chilly powder -1 ½ tbsp(as per your taste)
- Curd (little bit sour) -As required
- Onion -1m
- Wash the sabudana.
- In a bowl add sabudana and curd and mix well and soak overnight or 6 hours.
- Chop the onions into very small pieces.
- Add rice flour, chilly powder, salt & onions to the sabudana mixture and mix well.
- The batter should be like pakoda batter.
- Now you can heat the oil in wide kadai for deep frying.
- Now test the oil is in correct temperature or not for frying by adding one small pinch of sabudana batter if it comes up in 2-3 seconds means oil is perfect for frying.
- Now add small small pakodas into the oil and fry them until you got nice golden color.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the batter.
Enjoy these mouth watering sabudana pakodas along with your family.