These dosas are made by combination of two flours those are Rice Flour & All Purpose Flour.This Rice & All Purpose Flour(Maida) Dosa will have nice crispy & soft texture with spicy flavor. You can have these dosas as a breakfast / snacks. Every one loves this breakfast & this is one of the quickest breakfast to make 🙂
- Maida or all purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Water – As required
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp(as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp(as per your taste)
- Jeera – 1/4th tbsp
- Onion – 1 medium
- Chop the onions into very small pieces.
- Take a bowl add both the flours, chilly powder, salt, jeera and mix well.
- Make a thin batter(should be thinner than the dosa batter) with the help of water.
- Heat a dosa pan on stove, after pan got hot pour few drops of oil and spread that oil over the pan with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Pour the batter on pan starting from the border of the pan to the middle with the help of large spoon.
- Add chopped onions on top of the dosa.
- Again add the oil around the borders of the dosa.
- Flip the other side after one side is cooked(if the border came little golden color then you can flip).
- After the other part of the dosa is cooked and remove from the pan and serve.
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the batter.
You can have these tasty dosas with any dal or you can have without any thing too 🙂