Instant wheat flour dosa recipe with wheat flour | Godumai dosa with step by step photos, we can say this is a quick, delicious, instant and healthy wheat dosa. This dosa is prepared only with wheat flour so it is called as goduma dosa in telugu. Instant wheat dosa is one of the instant dosa varieties.
This instant wheat dosa batter is prepared by wheat flour, salt & chilly powder. Dosa process is very easy and every one can cook this healthy wheat dosa recipe.
You can check other Instant dosa varieties – Instant dosa with rice flour, Maida dosa, instant rava dosa recipe, Instant bottle gourd dosa, Instant carrot dosa, cooked rice dosa and dosa varieties like butter milk rice dosa, dosa recipe.
There are two advantages to prepare this instant dosa, first thing is no need of fermentation for dosa batter that means instant dosa batter or mix and second thing is chutney not required for this dosa. Instant dosas are very helpful in our busy schedule.
If your kids are bored with regular break fast then try this instant atta dosa which has very yummy taste. The texture of this instant wheat dosa will be little bit soft, in case if you want crispy wheat dosa then add rice flour while preparing the dosa batter(quantity should be 1:1 raito). You can enjoy this instant wheat dosa without any chutney, in case if you want chutney then you can have with sambar / tomato dal. We can have this wheat dosa in morning as break fast or evening as snack.
To enhance the taste of the dosa, every time top the dosa with sufficient onions. Lets start the process, chop the onions finely. Now in a bowl add 1 cup of wheat flour, 1 ½ tbsp of chilly powder, 1 ½ tbsp of salt, 1/4th tbsp of jeera and mix well. Now make a thin dosa batter(should be thinner than the dosa batter) by adding water.
Heat a dosa pan on stove, after dosa pan got hot pour few drops of oil and spread that oil over the dosa pan with the help of spoon or spatula. Pour the instant dosa batter on pan starting from the border of the dosa pan to the middle with the help of large spoon. Again add the oil around the border of the dosa. Add chopped onions on top of the dosa.
Flip the other side of dosa after one side of dosa is cooked (if the border came little golden color then you can flip). After the other part of the dosa is cooked and remove from the pan and serve. Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the dosa batter.
Ingredients for Instant wheat dosa without rice flour
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Jeera – 1/4th tbsp
- Onion – 1medium
how to make instant dosa with wheat flour with step by step photos:
- Chop the onions into very small pieces.
- Take a bowl add flour, chilly powder, salt, jeera, onion and mix well.
- Make a thin batter with the help of water.
- Heat a dosa pan on stove, after pan got hot pour few drops of oil and spread that oil over the pan with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Pour the batter on pan starting from the border of the pan to the middle with the help of large spoon (fill the gaps by adding some more dosa batter, but add very little batter).
- Again add the oil around the borders of the dosa.
- Flip the other side after one side is cooked (if the border came little golden color then you can flip).
- After the other part of the dosa is cooked and remove from the pan and serve.
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the batter.
Few tips to get nice instant wheat dosa
- To avoid lumps in the dosa batter – while making dosa batter, first add small quantity of water and mix thoroughly.
- After batter was mixed completely then make thin dosa batter by adding enough water.
- To get crispy dosa then you have to cook dosa on medium flame on both the sides of the dosa.
- To enhance the taste of dosa top sufficient onions on every dosa.To get best results use non – stick dosa pan.
- Make sure dosa pan should be very hot every time before pouring the dosa batter on dosa pan.Immediately add oil around the surroundings of the wheat dosa.