19 February, 2016
chocolate muffins recipe, how to make chocolate muffins recipe
Chocolate muffins have an ultimate chocolaty taste. I am showing Chocolate muffins recipe in pressure cooker with easy process. As my blog has completed 6 months I am sharing one of my favorite recipe which has very easy process and has an ultimate moist chocolaty taste.
No need of micro oven, whisk / blender. Every one loves these moist chocolate muffins. As we are adding every one’s favorite chocolate chips, so kids will enjoy a lot. We can serve these chocolate cupcakes as desert / snack. You can freez them & you can have them later too.
This will be some cute surprise for kids while they are arriving from school . This chocolate muffins recipe has very easy process like some of the baking recipes I have shown earlier like chocolate cake, my favorite brownie & banana cherry chocolate cake.
Start these muffins by mixing dry ingredients. Then take mixy jar add sugar and make into fine powder. And milk & oil and blend. Now add egg and dry ingredients and blend them once again, that’s it. Now add our favorite chocolate chips and mix gently. And pour them into muffin moulds and bake. Now our chocolate chip muffins are getting ready to eat & enjoy with in 15 – 20 min. Awesome & easy right? Then come on let’s enjoy our treat…
- All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup
- Regular Sugar – 3/4th cup
- Baking powder – ½ tbsp
- Baking soda – 1 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- (I used Hershey’s) – ½ cup
- Milk – 1cup
- Eggs – 1
- Vegetable oil – ½ cup
- Chocolate chips – As your wish
- Take a bowl add maida, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder & mix thoroughly.
- Take a mixy jar add sugar & make it into fine powder.
- Now add oil & milk & run for few seconds.
- Now add egg & all the above dry ingredients & run the mixy once again.
- Add choco chips & mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture into bowl.
- Now take silicon muffin moulds (if you are not having silicon muffin moulds, you can use any mould cups, but you have to grease them with as usual butter & dust with some maida) & pour this muffin mixture into each bowl.
- Once again add some chocolate chips on top of the muffins (if you want).
- Remove the gasket and whistle / regulator of the pressure cooker and add water (1/4th level of pressure cooker) and keep the separator plate.
- Now keep any aluminum pan for base.
- On top of that pan keep your muffin moulds & cover with lid.
- And bake on high flame for 20 min or until when tooth pick / knife inserted it should come out clean.
- When moist chocolate muffins gets cooked switch off the flame & keep aside & open the lid after few min (5 min).
- Now you can enjoy these ultimate moist chocolate muffins with your family.
- Take exact measurements of the ingredients.
- Instead of using silicon moulds you can use any mould cups, but you have to grease them with as usual butter & dust with some maida.
- In this process the chocolate muffins should cook on high flame only.
- Through out the process remove the gasket and whistle from the pressure cooker lid.