25 February, 2016
easy banana and chocolate dessert recipe
easy banana and chocolate dessert recipe is very easy, quick, tasty & healthy. This banana chocolate dessert is no bake dessert. In this dessert banana will get nice layer of chocolate, coconut & dryfruits.
This banana dessert recipe is a very delicious & healthy treat for kids in summer holidays. Summer is arriving every one wants to eat some chilled recipes. This is one of the recipe you can opt this for hot summer evenings.
As it is too hot in summer I don’t like to cook recipes which have little bit long process, if you also like me you can go ahead and attempt this tasty & easy banana dessert recipe. We can call this dessert as healthy banana dessert too.
You need only 6 ingredients to give an awesome treat to your kids in summer holidays. As holidays are arriving we have to plan some easy & different snack recipes for kids as they will play whole day & become so much tired.
It has very quick process just melt the chocolate, make almond & coconut powder and mix all the ingredient into milk and just coat the bananas with these awesome mixture and freez it
- Banana – 1
- Chocolate chips / bars – 4 -5 tbsp chocolate chips
- Sugar – 2 ½ tbsp
- – 8
- Coconut pieces – 14 small pieces
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Chop the banana into small pieces.
- Take a mixy jar add almonds and sugar and make them into fine powder, keep them aside.
- Now add coconut pieces and make them into fine powder and mix with almond powder.
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler method (bottom keep on wide pan / bowl which should be filled with water and heat it for some time, now place another bowl on top of that one and keep the chocolate chips on top pan and melt them).
- Now mix this melted chocolate into above almond & coconut mixture.
- Now add some milk into mixture & mix thoroughly.
- Now dip each banana piece into this chocolate – almond mixture & coat nicely with this mixture.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the banana pieces.
- And keep them into freezer for about 1 hr or depends when you want to serve (you can keep more than 1 hr too).
Easy banana dessert is ready to serve
- Double boiler method: bottom keep on wide pan / bowl which should be filled with water and heat it for some time, now place another bowl on top of that one and keep the chocolate chips on top pan and melt them.
- You can melt chocolate by double boiler method / in micro oven.
- Add very little milk other wise mixture will be runny.
- You can add some other dry fruits like cashews etc…