23 November, 2015
POTATO CURRY WITH COCONUT MASALA
POTATO CURRY WITH COCONUT MASALA is very delicious curry. The ground nut & coconut masala will give nice flavor to potato. It has very simple process but taste is awesome. This curry is my most favorite curry. It goes perfectly with rice/roti/poori. This curry is an perfect combination of POORI.
I am enjoying this curry then you…
- Potato – 3 medium
- Ground nuts – 3 tbsp
- Coconut pieces – 12 pieces
- Garlic – 4 pods
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Water – 1/4th cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4th tbsp
- Coriander seeds – ½ tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tbsp
- Take a mixy jar add ground nuts, coconut pieces, coriander seeds, garlic, cumin seeds, slat, chilly powder & make them into paste (kacha bacha).
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai, add oil then add above gravy and fry it until it oozes out oil from its surrounding.
- Add the potato pieces and fry for few seconds.
- Now add water and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
Enjoy this tasty and mouth watering potato masala curry with rotis or rice/POORI(WITH WHEAT FLOUR).
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water (more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until potato pieces gets cooked.