15 November, 2015
Pancake is very delicious recipe, every one enjoys the taste. It is simple & one of the best break fast to have in the morning time. Especillay kids will love these pancakes. You can have these pancakes at snack time too.
- All Purpose Flour(Maida) – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 3/4th cup + 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Salt – ½ tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Take a bowl add all dry ingredients like flour, baking powder, sugar, salt & mix well.
- Take another bowl & beat the egg along with milk & melted butter and mix well.
- Now add this egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix them well.
- Keep aside the pancake mixture for 20 min.
- Now heat a pan and spread butter or oil to the pan.
- Now pour small amount of batter with the help of large spoon (like uttapa).
- Now flip to the other side, once pancake edge’s got little golden color or bubbles appear on the upper side.
- And cook the other side of the pancake too until you got nice golden color.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the mixture & serve hot.
You can have this yummy cakes as it is or with honey syrup.