MAIDA(ALL PURPOSE FLOUR) DOSA is made by maida flour. In this dish we add onions & jeera which will give nice flavoured taste. For this dosa not required any chutney because we have added chilly power into the batter. This dosa texture will be little bit soft, kids will enjoy this break fast. In case if you want chutney you have this with sambar or tomato dal. Maida Dosa is perfect for breakfast/snack. It is one of my most favorite breakfast ????
- Maida (all purpose flour) – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Jeera – 1/4th tbsp
- Onion – 1 medium
- Chop the onions into very small pieces. MAIDA(ALL PURPOSE FLOUR) DOSA
- Take a bowl add flour, chilly powder, salt, jeera, onion and mix well. MAIDA(ALL PURPOSE FLOUR) DOSA
- Make a thin batter (as shown in pic) with the help of water. MAIDA(ALL PURPOSE FLOUR) DOSA
- Heat a dosa pan on stove, after pan got hot pour few drops of oil and spread that oil over the pan with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Pour the batter on pan starting from the border of the pan to the middle with the help of large spoon (dosa should be cooked on medium flame). MAIDA(ALL PURPOSE FLOUR) DOSA MAIDA(ALL PURPOSE FLOUR) DOSA
- Again add the oil around the borders of the dosa.
- Flip the other side after one side is cooked (if the border came little golden color then you can flip). MAIDA(ALL PURPOSE FLOUR) DOSA
- After the other part of the dosa is cooked and remove from the pan and serve.
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the batter. MAIDA(ALL PURPOSE FLOUR) DOSA
You can have this tasty breakfast with tomato dal, any dal or even without any thing.