kakinada kaja recipe: step by step photos. kakinada kaja is my most favorite sweet. Of course kakinada kaja is favorite sweet for all of us. In my childhood, every time I am very much awaited to eat kakinada khaja sweet. Every time while I am enjoying this kakinada kaja sweet I wonder how they will prepare this delicious kakinada khaja sweet. So this time I prepared this kakinada kaja for all of us and they came out very well.
some other sweets recipes like madatha kaja sweet, pumpkin halwa, sooji halwa, rava laddu, coconut laddu
I enjoyed kakinada kaja a lot with my family, So you.
kakinada kaja ingredients
- All purpose flour / maida – 3/4th cup & some more for sprinkling
- Besan / chick pea flour – 1/4th cup
- Sugar – 3/4th – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup for kneading the dough & ½ cup for syrup
- Cardamom – 2 pods
- Lemon juice – 3/4th tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Baking soda – ½ tbsp
- Oil for deep frying
how to make kakinada khaja recipe with step by step photos
Now serve this delicious & lovely kakinada kaja with your family & friends.
- Don’t add more lemon juice.
- Fry the kaja on medium flame only.
- Soak them in sugar syrup for minimum 40 min.