instant rava dosa recipe with step by step pictures. INSTANT RAVA DOSA is very easy & quick to prepare. We can say this instant rava dosa recipe is an good alternative for regular dosa. These type of instant dosa breakfasts will be very helpful when there is no plan what to do or there is no time in our hands. We can have this healthy & yummy rava dosa for breakfast or during snack time.
We will prepare the rava dosa batter instantly so the break fast will be prepared in less time. You can have this instant rava dosa with any dal /ground nut chutney /coconut chutney. showing easy version of rava dosa recipe.
Check other instant dosa varieties / instant dosa batters – instant cooked rice dosa, instant uttapam, instant moong dal dosa, wheat flour dosa, lauki dosa, RICE & WHEAT FLOUR DOSA, Rice & All Purpose Flour(Maida) Dosa, BOTTLE GOURD & CARROT INSTANT DOSA.
rava dosa ingredients:
- Maida or all purposer flour – 85 grams
- Rice flour – 85 grams
- Semolina or upma rava – 85 grams
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Jeera – 1/4th tbsp
- Onion -1 No
- Green chilies -2 large
how to make instant rava dosa with step by step photos:
- Chop the onions into small pieces.
- Take a bowl add the flours, green chillies, salt, jeera , onion and mix well.
- Make a thin batter (as shown in pic) with the help of water.
- Heat a dosa pan on stove, after pan got hot pour few drops of oil and spread that oil over the pan with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Pour the batter on pan starting from the border of the pan to the middle with the help of large spoon.
- Again add the oil around the borders of the dosa.
- Flip the other side after one side is cooked(if the border came little golden color then you can flip).
- After the other part of the dosa is cooked and remove from the pan and serve.
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the batter.