14 September, 2015
FRANKIE WITH GROUND NUT DRY POWDER & CAPSICUM CURRY
FRANKIE WITH GROUND NUT DRY POWDER & CAPSICUM CURRY is my all time favorite Frankie which has very enjoyable taste. This time we are doing these frankies with CAPSICUM CURRY WITH GROUNDNUT & SESAME SEED GRAVY & GROUNDNUT – GARLIC DRY POWDER , which are an awesome combinatin for frankie. Don’t miss this frankie…. 😀
- Maida or All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tbsp (as per your taste)
- Ghee – few tbsp for cooking chapati
- Milk – 100 ml
- Water – 25 ml
- Rice flour or wheat flour(required while rolling) -2-3tbsp
- Take bowl add flour, salt, sugar and mix well.
- Knead the dough by adding milk & water and knead very well (dough should be soft).
- Keep it aside for 10 min.
- Divide the dough into desired sized round balls.
- Take rice flour or wheat flour in small bowl.
- Now dip this ball into flour and keep on rolling board and roll it (if you want sprinkle this flour while rolling).
- Roll the ball up to your desired thickness and length.
- Place this roti on hot tawa, now apply ghee on one side and flip the other side and apply ghee on that side too.
- Now flip the roti to the other side after you got bubbles.
- Cook the roti up to you got nice golden color spots on both the sides.
- Do same for the rest of the dough.
- Cut the onions and tomatoes into very fine pieces.
How to make Frankie:
- Keep a roti on plate; add onions and tomatoes on left side corner of the roti.
- Now add CAPSICUM CURRY WITH GROUNDNUT & SESAME SEED GRAVY next to the tomatoes.
- Now sprinkle the GROUNDNUT – GARLIC DRY POWDER over the roti.
- Roll the roti one fold then fold both the edges of that fold.
- Now roll the roti.
Have this yummy treat with your family & friends .