EGG MASALA CURRY WITH ALMOND GRAVY is mouth watering curry 😀 . The gravy will gives the richness to the egg masala curry. If you want you can add maida (1 ½ tbsp) instead of cashews to the curry paste. Boil the eggs for ideal time other wise eggs will get smashed up in the curry. We can say this egg masala curry is one of the best egg curry which has simple process & unique taste. It perfectly goes with rice / rotis / briyani/ veg pulao.
Ingredients used in egg masala curry recipe
- Eggs – 4 boiled
- Onions – 2 medium
- Tomato – 1 medium
- Cashews – 8
- Almonds – 8 – 10
- Cinnamon stick – 2 inches
- Ginger & garlic – 1 ½ tbsp
- Coriander seeds – ½ tbsp
- Cumins seeds – ½ tbsp
- Sahjeera – ½ tbsp
- Salt – 2 tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Poppy seeds – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 2 small cubes
- Water – more than ½ glass
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp
- Dagad phool / Flower – 1
egg masala curry with almong gravy with step by step photos
- Wash & boil the eggs for 12 min.
- Chop the onions & tomatoes into cubes.
- Take a mixy jar add cashew nuts, almonds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, poppy seeds, salt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, shahjeera, onions, tomato, ginger & garlic and make them into fine paste with the help of water.
- After eggs are boiled remove their shell and slightly slit the eggs vertically them with knife, so that the eggs will get the flavors of the gravy.
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai, add butter then add flower, cinnamon stick & above gravy and fry it until oil oozes from its surrounding.
- Now add eggs and fry for few seconds.
- Now add water and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
It’s time to enjoy this delicious & rich egg curry with rice / rotis / briyani / veg pulao.
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water (more than ½ glass).
if you are looking for other easy indian curry recipes then check