DRUMSTICK CURRY WITH ALMOND POWDER is very delicious curry. It is very easy & fast recipe to prepare. The almond powder will give richness to the curry. The combination of drumsticks, potato & tomato is very excellent which will give enjoyable taste 🙂 to the curry. You can have this curry with rice/rotis.
- Drumsticks – 2 Large
- Potato – 2 Medium
- Tomato – 1 Medium
- Salt – 1 ¼ th tbsp (as per your taste)
- Curry leaves
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Chilly powder – 3/4th tbsp (as per your taste)
- Turmeric powder – 1/4th tbsp
- Almonds – 8 -1 0 No
- Wash and chop the drumsticks and tomato into small pieces.
- Wash and peel the potato skin and cut them into small pieces.
- Powder the almonds in a mixy jar.
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai , add oil then add tomato , potato and fry for few seconds.
- Now add drumstick pieces & fry for few 2 min.
- Add salt, chilly powder and turmeric powder and fry for few seconds.
- Add almond powder and fry for few seconds.
- Add water and cook the curry for 3 whistles.
Enjoy this simple and delicious curry with rice or chapatis.
- If you prepare this curry in kadai, then you need more quantity of water(more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until drumstick pieces gets cooked.