3 October, 2015
CAPSICUM CURRY WITH ALMOND POWDER
CAPSICUM CURRY WITH ALMOND POWDER is one of my most favorite curry. This curry has very rich texture taste because of almonds powder 😀 . This curry is very simple to prepare. This one of the helpful curries to do when there is no time in our hands. You can have this curry with rice/idly/rotis.
- Capsicum -3m
- Potato -2m
- Tomato -1m
- Salt -1 ½ tbsp(as per your taste)
- Curry leaves
- Oil -4tbsp
- Chilly powder-3/4th tbsp (as per your taste)
- Turmeric powder-1/4th tbsp
- Almonds -8-10 no
- Wash and chop the capsicum and tomato into small pieces.
- Wash and peel the potato skin and cut them into small pieces.
- Powder the almonds in a mixy jar.
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai , add oil then add capsicum pieces and fry for few seconds.
- Now add tomato , potato and salt fry for few 2min.
- Add chilly powder and turmeric powder and fry for few seconds.
- Add almond powder and fry for few seconds.
- Add water and cook the curry for 3 whistles.
Enjoy this simple and delicious curry with rice or chapatis.
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water(more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until capsicum pieces gets cooked.