BOTTLE GOURD CURRY WITH GROUND NUT MASALA is very delicious & mouth watering curry. The masala will give nice flavors to the bottle gourd. This curry has easy process to prepare. It perfectly goes well with rice, rotis, curd rice…
- Bottle gourd – ½ of one medium bottle gourd(8 inches)
- Ground nuts – 3 tbsp
- Sesame seeds – 3 tbsp
- Garlic – 6 – 7 no
- Coriander seeds – ½ tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Wash & peel the skin of bottle gourd & chop it into pieces.
- Heat a pan, fry the ground nuts until you got nice golden color.
- Take them out & and sesame seeds & garlic and fry for 2 – 3 min.
- Take a mixy jar, add ground nuts, sesame seeds, garlic, cumin & coriander seeds, slat, chilly powder and make them into kachabacha powder.
- Heat a mini pressure cooker or kadai, add oil & gravy, fry it until oil oozes out from the surroundings of the gravy.
- Now add bottle gourd pieces and fry for few seconds.
- Add some water and cook for 3 whistles.
Now delicious bottle gourd curry is ready to enjoy with your family.
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water(more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until bottle gourd pieces gets cooked.