BOTTLE GOURD & CARROT INSTANT DOSA has an awesome taste. This is very healthy & tasty breakfast, every one will enjoys it’s taste. This lauki & carrot are an excellent combination. This break fast is not only delicious it is easy to prepare too 🙂 . So come on lets enjoy the taste….
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste) & 1/2 tbsp for bottle gourd
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste) & 1/2t bsp for bottle gourd
- Bottle gourd – 3 inches
- Carrot – 1 Medium
- Coriander seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Wash and peel the bottle gourd & carrot skin and cut them into pieces.
- Add bottle gourd pieces, carrot, salt, chilly powder, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, ginger into a mixy jar and grind them into a fine paste.
- Take a bowl add flour, chilly powder, salt and mix well.
- Add the bottle gourd & carrot paste and mix once again.
- Make a thin batter with the help of water.
- Heat a dosa pan on stove, after pan got hot pour few drops of oil and spread that oil over the pan with the help of spoon or spatula.
- Pour the batter on pan starting from the border of the pan to the middle with the help of large spoon (the flame should be medium).
- Again add the oil around the borders of the dosa.
- Flip the other side after one side is cooked (if the border came little golden color then you can flip).
- After the other part of the dosa is cooked and remove from the pan and serve.
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the batter.
You can have this tasty tiffin (without any thing).