ALOO PALAK(PALAK POTATO) GRAVY CURRY Rate this post
ALOO PALAK is most popular indian curry, every one loves it. To prepare this curry so many versions are there, this time i am showing easiest method to prepare this curry. We can have this curry with rotis/rice. This curry is an excellent side dish for CHAPATI. If your kid/some body in your family is not eating palak then try this curry, they will love it ???? .
- Potato – 3 medium
- Tomato – 1 medium
- Palak – 1 small bunch
- Onion -3 medium
- cashew nuts – 12 – 15 no
- Salt -1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Chilly powder -1 – 1 ½ tbsp (as per your taste)
- Jeera -1tbsp
- Coriander seeds -1tbsp
- Sahijeera -1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4th tbsp
- Poppy seeds – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Oil -3 tbsp
- Water – 1/4th cup
Have this delicious curry with rice or chapathis.
- If you prepare this curry in kadai then you need more quantity of water (more than ½ glass).
- You have to stir the curry for every 2-3 min until potato pieces gets cooked.