3 September, 2015
ALMOND & GROUNDNUT CHUTNEY
Posted in : Chutneys on by : Lakshmi Tags: almonds, ground nuts
ALMOND & GROUNDNUT CHUTNEY has unbelivable 🙂 taste. This chutney is not only very delicious but healthy too. You can have this chutney with idly, dosa etc….
- Ground nuts – 70 grams
- Almonds – 8 almonds
- Salt – 1/2 tbsp (as per your taste)
- Green chilly – 1 small
- Mustard seeds,cumin seeds,urad dal
- Curry leaves
- Garlic – 2 pods
- In a pan fry the ground nuts, almonds & garlic pods till they get light brown color.
- Take them out and cool them.
- In same pan add oil then add mustard seeds,cumin seeds, urad dal and curry leaves fry for 1-2 min and switch off the flame.
- Take a mixy jar and grind ground nuts, garlic, greenchilly, salt, almonds into fine paste with help of water.
- Now take this chutney into serving bowl and mix above tempering with chutney.
You can have this chutney with idli, dosas etc…