30 December, 2015
ALMOND & COCONUT KOVA
ALMOND & COCONUT KOVA has an ultimate taste …. Really yummy. Once you have this sweet you will fall in love with this. It has rich texture & amazing taste. It has little bit long procedure but the process is easy. Almonds, coconut & milk are amazing combination.
- Milk – 500 grams
- Sugar –5 – 6 tbsp
- Coconut pieces – 15 small
- Almonds – 10 & 5 for topping
- Cardamom – 2 pods
- Water – ½ glass
- In a bowl take water & almonds, boil them until almonds little bit bulged.
- After almonds get cooled remove the shell of the almonds.
- In a mixy jar add almonds, coconut pieces & cardamom seeds and make them into powder / thick paste.
- Heat a non stick kadai, add milk.
- Now boil the milk.
- And after milk get boiled; stir the milk (in between) until milk quantity is reduced to ½ quantity.
- Now add sugar & coconut – almond mixture & stir in between until milk quantity is decreased to 1/4th.
- Switch off the flame.
Now enjoy this amazing taste. It will be more yummy when you kept in freez.
- Use non – stick kadai for this recipe.